Friday 27 April 2007

gouache painting from photo

gouache painting from photo gouache painting from photo, originally uploaded by dibujandoarte.
today i painted from the same photo than yesterday with gouache. i like more working with oils but anyway one has to try every possible media. i made the drawing lines after i painted with a black flat derwent pencil. it's about 35x50cm so i had to scan it in three parts the join them to make only one piece. again i changed the colours and the background.

3 comments:

laserone_ said...

This is great! I looked at the large version on flickr, it came out really good! :)

caseytoussaint said...

Very nice, Martin! The gouache gives it a nice matte texture which goes beautifully with the subject. I really like this.

mARTa said...

me gusta, me gusta. nice composition and subject. I like the look of the gouache.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments.