Sunday 23 February 2014

flowers in the beginning

flowers in the beginning by dibujandoarte
flowers in the beginning, a photo by dibujandoarte on Flickr.
     "[...] When i found that loose floor tile at the foot of my bed i saw some light coming out and obviously caught my attention.
     I removed it together with the others touching it and found the stairs going down. Suddenly, I could hardly believe my eyes when I found myself standing under my own house.
Had i travelled back through time? I was at the same place but just before nothing was built. No houses, no people...
     I can only see a strong daylight that almost hurt my eyes standing frozen under the shadow of the house; there's just a lot of high grass all around and the flowers growing wild. I hear only silence, if silence can be heard. Lots of it. Not even the soft wind makes a noise or the plants moving with it. Been there more than once as far as I can remember. It's just nature growing fast, wild and free. [...]"
 mf 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments.