Saturday 9 February 2008

CD cover portrait

CD cover portrait Originally uploaded by dibujandoarte
finally today I received a copy of this CD by an argentinian folklore musician (piano player), with a portrait i drew back in 2005 after an old b&w photo of him. thanks to my friend Karina who knows the producer and got the link for me to do the illustration. this one was published last december and it can already be seen in internet for sale in a couple of places but I guess in some time it'll be in more sites like the previous ones. this one is the last of the trilogy. Here's the link to one of the sites where they're selling it. wanna buy one? hahaha

7 comments:

caseytoussaint said...

Outstanding Martin! What a great job you did - and how cool to have your work on a cd cover. I'm feeling very proud of my (only) friend in Argentina right now!

dibujandoarte said...

hahaha. Thanks a lot Casey!!!

Kate (Cathy Johnson) said...

The CD cover is fantastic, Martin, I'll bet the performer is well pleased!

Anonymous said...

Martin...I LOVE Eduardo Lagos!!! I have the first two of this trilogy...I will definitly buy this one.....it will be doubly treasured......congrats!!! deni..;)

dibujandoarte said...

Thanks Cathy! I hope he is as I was told. I had no chance to meet him...yet! who knows...

Deni: I can't believe it! I'm sooo glad. I wish I had an extra copy to send you but I only got this one, and they even forgot to give it to me autographed by Mr. Lagos, but I hope the producer will remember. Thanks so much for visiting. I hope you'll enjoy the CD as much as I do.

Nina Johansson said...

A very beautiful portrait, you did a great job. And how satisfying it must be to see your work on a cover that is out for sale! Super!

dibujandoarte said...

Thanks Nina! Yes indeed it is. I'll be fun when I see it in the stores, hahaha.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments.