Thursday 18 August 2011

"Carlos Gardel" by 7 year-old children

A big collage (70x100cm) that was done by children in a second grade, during my first "practice classes" as a teacher at a primary school.

i did the contour drawing. they chose the coloured papers out of mags comparing with the original image and stuck the papers. i added some details at the end.

i must confess i didn't expect such a nice final work, what i intended was that they enjoyed the activity and they really did.

"Carlos Gardel" by 7 year-old children by dibujandoarte







"Carlos Gardel" by 7 year-old children, a photo by dibujandoarte on Flickr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great. I have been working with colored papers and collage from time to time, myself. Excellent activity for these children. Good job, Martin! You have really been busy!

dibujandoarte said...

Thanks again Leslie!! Yes, last year was really busy. I had chosen other activities to do, but I was told to change them a few days before I started with the practise at school, so I decided to do a group work and luckily they loved it. I also work from time to time with colored papers, but this activity made me realize how great this technique can be, so it's like I'm starting to explore it, hehe. Thanks soooo much for your visit!! hugs.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments.