Monday 19 March 2007

EDM challenges

I subscribed to the group this week, after i got the list of challenges i printed it.... and yesterday i started to draw some of them. with time i hope to complete the whole list. i'm very excited about it, i mean this group. it's very encouraging to have people who supports what we do, isn't it? of course critics are welcome too, they help us see the mistakes we don't by ourselves. i have to thank Nina for the great welcome, and also Casey for her nice words. Aslo all the others who wrote to me or answered my mails. thanks. Challenge # 82: draw your artspace (messy table, perhaps??)

Challenge # 91: draw an apple

Challenge # 105: draw some scissors Challenge # 110: draw something with a flame

6 comments:

Deborah said...

These are all quite lovely. I really like your style. You have a great touch with the watercolors.

laserone_ said...

OH wow, these are really great! I love the apple one and the artspace one. Glad u set up a blog. I'll be checking back! :)

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Lovely drawings. Lovely style. I too like the apple.

Emma Pod said...

These are wonderful drawings of the EDM challenges! Your flame is really nice. And I also like your drawings of people. Great job!

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

Nice job on the challenge and i really like your wc

Unknown said...

welcome to EDM! You've got a really nice drawing/painting style- I'm bookmarking you! :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments.